The following two tabs change content below.
Anna Rosenblum Palmer is a freelance writer based in Denver, CO. She writes about sex, parenting, cat pee, bi-polar disorder and the NFL; all things inextricably intertwined with her mental health. In her free time she teaches her boys creative swear words, seeks the last missing puzzle piece and thinks deeply about how she is not exercising. Her writing can be found on Babble, Parent.co, Great Moments in Parenting, Ravishly, Good Men Project, Sammiches and Psych Meds, Playpen, Crazy Good Parent, and YourTango. She also does a fair amount of navel gazing on her own blog at annarosenblumpalmer.com.
Latest posts by Anna Palmer (see all)
- 5,468 days. - October 26, 2018
- When to break the rule(s) - October 16, 2018
- How a depressed mom talked to her kid about suicide - August 29, 2018
- 5,468 days.
- When to break the rule(s)
- How a depressed mom talked to her kid about suicide
- 11 steps for the lazy parent to crush the first day of school
- How to handle a bad hair day.
- The life and death of being a parent
- What happens when a piece of your family is gone?
- Things that happen when you are 44
- We’ve been slimed
- Doomsday Doctor
- Angela & Anna
- Anna rambles
- Career path
- cat (pee)
- Chick Lit and other escapist loves
- Game night
- gender stuff
- I opine
- iPhone app development
- kids and tech
- Life blogs
- mistakes and mishaps
- move it
- New England Patriots
- real estate
- run on
- small dogs
- Social Media
- Venture Capital
- weighty issues
- write and wrong