The following two tabs change content below.
Anna Rosenblum Palmer is a freelance writer based in Denver, CO. She writes about sex, parenting, cat pee, bi-polar disorder and the NFL; all things inextricably intertwined with her mental health. In her free time she teaches her boys creative swear words, seeks the last missing puzzle piece and thinks deeply about how she is not exercising. Her writing can be found on Babble, Parent.co, Great Moments in Parenting, Ravishly, Good Men Project, Sammiches and Psych Meds, Playpen, Crazy Good Parent, and YourTango. She also does a fair amount of navel gazing on her own blog at annarosenblumpalmer.com.
Latest posts by Anna Palmer (see all)
- Mindfulness- the utter misery of being awake - February 22, 2017
- Palm Springs, mid century architecture and Canadian speed bumps - February 21, 2017
- Love and Death. Another reason to loathe Valentine’s day - February 14, 2017
- Mindfulness- the utter misery of being awake
- Palm Springs, mid century architecture and Canadian speed bumps
- Love and Death. Another reason to loathe Valentine’s day
- Superbowl, Superpill Depression, and Defense
- Standardized Testing in elementary school
- What’s on your desk?
- Sharenting…what we are saying about our kids online.
- 7 minutes in presence, a story of first time meditation
- #amnotwriting what about you?
- Have dog will travel
- Angela & Anna
- Anna rambles
- Career path
- cat (pee)
- Chick Lit and other escapist loves
- Game night
- gender stuff
- I opine
- iPhone app development
- kids and tech
- Life blogs
- mistakes and mishaps
- move it
- New England Patriots
- real estate
- run on
- small dogs
- Social Media
- Venture Capital
- weighty issues
- write and wrong